Intensive dampener machine is used to control the water in the process of cleanning the wheat and corn. In using the machine, the moisture of the supplies could be stable and well-proportioned, and the machine also can improve the function of grinding and screening as well as the productivity.
Features of intensive dampener machine:
- The acclivitous transferring design ensures the water thoroughly blending with the grain and best preparation for the farther dampening in the grain bins.
- Water on-inlet ensure the water to be shuoff control valve equipped on the t off when no grain flow.
- Low power requirement
- Excellent sanitation
- All parts in contact with the product are of stainless steel
Principle of intensive dampener machine:
The intensive dampener machine is designed like an acclivitous blade conveyor. The grain is fed into the dampener through the front-end inlet. Water is sprayed into the grain near the inlet. Together with the separately added water, the grain is transferred from the end to the top of the machine by the mixing blades when intensive intermixing and water penetration by the rotor whirling system are achieved. The thoroughly dampened grain is discharged from the machine outlet.
Application of intensive dampener machine:
- Water addition rates of up to 4% are possible, with minimum abrasion and breakage of the product.
- The intensive dampener is applied for the intensive dampening of grain.
Please enter your demand such as Raw material type, Capacity, Feeding material size, Final product size, etc. To become our quality clients will have access to a discount of countract!