Introduction to FTPZ-836 Grain Peeling and Milling Machine
FTPZ-836 Grain Peeling and Milling Machine is newly developed according to the market demands integrated with hulling ,polishing, degerminating and milling functions. It can produce maize kernel and flour at the same time.
The machine is multifunctional, compact in structure and highly efficient, an ideal equipment for the maize processing company and workshop.
FTPZ-836 Grain Peeling and Milling Machine consists of peeling system, milling system and ventilation system. The degree of flour fineness can reach 30-60meshes. It has both dry and wet method in processing. It has the feature of easy operation, fast discharging, high yield and low energy consumption. It can process various grains by cleaning, degerming, peeling and milling and is widely used in family, small processing plant, grain and oil shop, supermarket and so on.
Structure and working principles
1.It is mainly composed of hulling, jet, flour milling ,dedusting, driving and machine rack.
2.The clean maize is put in the hulling chamber where they rub against the high speed iron roll, sieve plate and between themselves to damage the bonding strength with endosperm, germ and the bran so as to remove the skin.
The hulled maize goes into the grinding chamber where the high speed tooth plate strikes so that the maize rubs with the sieve plate under centrifugal force. Particles and flour smaller than the sieve openings are discharged out while the bigger continue being ground till they can go through the sieve holes. Finally, the materials discharged are collected to be packaged.
Grain Peeling and Milling Machine can grind, classify and peel corn and process corn into coarse flour(30-60meshes), which is also called schima or fufu in Africa. And the flour fineness can be adjusted to meet different needs.
|| Rotary hulling speed（r/min）
|| Grinding speed (r/min)
||Size (length×width×height) mm
|FTPZ-836A（stainless steel） FTPZ-836B （carbon steel）
1. You must read instructions booklet before installing and must be familiar with the work principle of each parts.
2. Ground line is a must when installment, in case of hurting person.
3. Power must be turn off before changing parts, repairing and maintenance; while working, it is forbidden to touch rotating parts.
4. Check the connecting screw fastened and the motor’s speed.
Quality Warranty and After-sale Servicee
(1) The problem that resulting from product’s quality, and in the condition that customers obey ’repair and maintenance ’, will be totally solved by company.
(2) The problems, due to wrong maintenance, will be solved by company, but the company will charge customers a certain fee.
(3) The production, repaired or changed, but still can’t work, must be only given out technical appraisal paper, the company can change another or return money.
(4) the Company will not provide service if the customers can’t offer the inspection certification, instruction, invoice when buying and product model.
(5) The damage produced in the maintenance or changing period, should be paid by customers.